Friday, February 16, 2007

Eewww, kinky...

Do you miss the time when you were a baby and had no responsibilities? When your mummy cleaned your poop and breastfed you? Do you miss the spanking, the scolding, the punishing, the napping, the playing?
And, most of all, are you slightly mentally deranged?
Then the ABDL (Adult Babies/Diaper Lovers) adult nursery is there for you!

P45 even has an article on it.

I wasn't tied to my bed or put into a straightjacket when I was a baby, though. Is that normal?

1 comment:

Cryptisemita said...

I used to be into the funkier, sexier (iest) side of our fair city. The underground fetish scene used to be quite erotically charged with adventurous minded heavenly and demonic bodies, lithe and corpulent, fit and fat, dressed and undressed in armour of leather, lace, and latex dancing grinding groping probing petting in darkened smoky dens and fitted dungeons to moans and giggles, grunts of pleasure and pain indistinguishable as the two intensities could become… I loved it. I cherished my fetish nights. Then the diaper squad arrived. They wore only pinned diapers on their asses and white socks and black shoes below. I once detected a faint odour….
I’ve never gone back.