Monday, June 4, 2007

Housekeeping

I just added a link to Freakonomics' blog, which displays all kind of news related to the book.
Another link worth mentionning is the archive page of the articles published by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner, the authors, in the New York Times. Those act like little extensions of the book.
The whole website is pretty good by the way. It features a student guide and an instructor's guide to the book, for use in class.

I also wanted to say that I'm seriously getting bored cause no good music is coming out lately. Plenty of nice trendy stuff, yes, but real good true soul-reaching music, no. So I stay with my Johnny Cash and Charles Mingus and Nina Simone, which is not bad at all anyway.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya un mec, il s'appelle Bob Dylan... ben c'est pas mal non plus!

Anonymous said...

Au fait, je viens d'écouter le dernier album de Jonny Lang... il est pas mal... l'album...

Flavie said...

Ben Jonny Lang aussi il est pas mal!

Anonymous said...

Nina Simone? Oh my God! Are you sur you like a woman who could be the mother of your mother? ;-)